UNION BANK RECRUITMENT: Union Bank of India (herein after called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, overseas presence, invites On-line Applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment.
Important Events Dates
Commencement of on-line registration of application 12/08/2021
Closure of registration of application 03/09/2021
Closure for editing application details 03/09/2021
Last date for printing your application 18/09/2021
Online Fee Payment 12/08/2021 to 03/09/2021
UNION BANK RECRUITMENT Name of Post :
- Senior Manager (Risk)
- Manager (Risk )
- Manager (Civil Engineer)
- Manager (Architect)
- Manager (Electrical Engineer)
- Manager (Printing Technologist)
- Manager (Forex)
- Manager (Chartered Accountant)
- Assistant Manager (Technical Officer)
- Assistant Manager (Forex)
Total Vacant : 347
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- Start Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application. 12.08.2021, 00:00 Hrs
- Last Date for payment of fees / intimation charges and submitting the ON-LINE application. 03.09.2021, 24:00 Hrs
Application can be made only for one of the following posts and the applicants intending to apply should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria specified herein below before applying
Nationality / Citizenship:
- An applicant must either be – (i) a citizen of India or
- (ii) a subject of Nepal or
- (iii)a subject of Bhutan or
- (iv)a Tibetan refugee who migrated to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan / Burma / Sri Lanka / East African countries of Kenya / Uganda / the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) / Zambia / Malawi / Zaire / Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India
Age, Educational Qualification and Post Qualification Work Experience:
POSTCODE 04: 07 Vacancies of Manager (Architects) – MMGS-II
Age: Minimum : 25 years
Maximum : 35 years
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor Degree in Architecture from a University recognized by Govt. of India/ Approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate.
POSTCODE 05: 02 Vacancies of Manager (Electrical Engineers) – MMGS-II
Age: Minimum : 25 years Maximum : 35 years
Educational Qualifications: B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering with Minimum 60% Marks in Aggregate from a University recognized by Govt. of India/AICTE accredited Institution.
POSTCODE 06: 01 Vacancy of Manager (Printing Technologists) – MMGS-II
Age: Minimum : 25 years Maximum : 35 years
Educational Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech in Printing Technology from a University recognized by Govt. of India/Approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies with Minimum 60% marks in aggregate.
POSTCODE 07: 50 Vacancies of Manager (Forex) – MMGS-II Age:
Maximum : 35 years Minimum : 25 years
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
POSTCODE 10: 120 Vacancies of Assistant Manager (Forex) – JMGS-I
Age: Minimum : 20 years Maximum : 30 years
Educational Qualifications: Graduate in any discipline from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies
The selection process may comprise of Online Examination / Group Discussion (if conducted) and / or Personal Interview depending on the numbers of applicants/eligible candidates. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
(a) Online Examination / Test:
(I) Structure of the Examination: The structure of the Online Written Examination, if conducted, will be online and will consist of the following tests:
Name of the Tests
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Professional knowledge relevant to the post.
- English Language
- Total Duration of Examination will be of 120 minutes
- The above tests except the test of English language will be available bilingually i.e. English and Hindi.
HOW TO APPLY:
- DETAILED GUIDELINES/PROCEDURES FOR
- (A) APPLICATION REGISTRATION
- (B) PAYMENT OF FEES
- (C) PHOTOGRAPH, SIGNATURE & LEFT THUMB IMPRESSION SCAN AND UPLOAD (Details provided in Annexure-I)
- Candidates can apply through online mode only and no other mode of submission of application will be accepted
APPLICATION FEES/ INTIMATION CHARGES (NON REFUNDABLE)
- For GEN/EWS & OBC Rs.850.00 (application fees)
- For SC/ST/PWBD Candidates NIL
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
Advertisement : Click here
Apply online : CLICK HERE
official website : Click here