ભારતીય રેલવેમાં 10મું પાસને પરીક્ષા વગર મળી શકે છે નોકરી | RRC North Central Railway Bharti 2022 For 1659 PostsBy • Last Updated
RRC North Central Railway Bharti 2022: The North Central Railway (NCR) under the Indian Railways, has released RRC NCR Notification 2022 inviting online applications from eligible and interested candidates for filling One Thousand Six Fifty-Nine (1659) vacancies for the post of Trade Apprentices in RRC NCR in multiple trades through RRC North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 to be posted across Uttar Pradesh in India on a fulltime basis. The online registration-cum-application for RRC NCR Trade Apprentice Jobs 2022 starts on July 02, 2022 and ends on August 1, 2022 by 11:59 pm
- 1 RRC North Railway Bharti 2022 Details
- 2 RRC NCR Apprentice Application Fees
RRC North Railway Bharti 2022 Details
NCR Railway Recruitment Notification PDF has been published on the official website rrcpryj.org on 01st July 2022. The candidates who are interested in Apprentice posts can download the RRC NCR Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification PDF from the below link.
|Board Name||Railway Recruitment Cell|
|Zone Name||North Central Railway|
|No. of Vacancy||1659|
|Last Date Of Application||01st August 2022|
RRC North Central Railway Bharti 2022
North Central Railway has announced 1659 vacancies for Various Trade Apprentice Posts For Male and Female Candidates.
RRC NCR Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT/SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01/08/2022.
RRC NCR Apprentice Application Fees
Selection Process North Central Railway Bharti 2022
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weight age to both.
How to Apply for RRC North Central Railway Bharti 2022 ?
- Visit the official website of RRC NCR – https://www.rrcpryj.org
- Go to ‘Click here for Online Form’ given under ‘Act Apprentices’ Section on the homepage
- Register for the post and submit the application