- 1 rera gujarat :
rera gujarat :
rera gujarat: Under the Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act 2016, the Government of Gujarat established the Gujarat Real Estate Regulatory Authority (GUJRERA), for the promotion and regulation of the real estate sector in the state. The Authority’s main mission is to provide a secure, transparent, trustworthy and sustainable real estate regulatory environment that encourages investment while protecting consumers. .
Estimated reading time: 4 minutes
Gujrera Fees and Charges
Below are the fees and charges related to RERA Gujarat:
Promoter Registration Fee
|Type of Project||Registration Fee|
|Group Housing||Rs.8 per sq.mt. of carpet area subject to a minimum of Rs.10,000 and a maximum of Rs.10 lakh|
|Mixed Development (Residential and Commercial)||Rs.15 per sq.mt. of carpet area subject to a minimum of Rs.12,000 and a maximum of Rs.12 lakh|
|Commercial||Rs.20 per sq.mt. of carpet area subject to a minimum of Rs.15,000 and a maximum of Rs.15 lakh|
|Plotted Development||Rs.10 per sq.mt. of proposed land for development subject to a minimum of Rs.5,000 and a maximum of Rs.5 lakh|
|Withdrawal of Application for Registration||5% of the Registration Fee or Rs.25,000 (whichever is higher) *|
*Shall be retained by the Authority and the balance amount will be refunded within 30 days from the date of such withdrawal.
Real Estate Agent Registration Fee
|Other than Individual||Rs.50,000|
|Renewal of Registration of Real Estate Agent||Individual: Rs.5,000Other than Individual: Rs.25,000|
How to Register rera gujarat
Below are the steps to register through the RERA Gujarat:
Step 1: Visit Rera Gujarat official website.
Step 2: Click on ‘Project Registration’ located at the bottom of the page if you’re a promoter or a developer or click on ‘Agent Registration’ if you’re a real estate agent.
Step 3: If you’ve selected ‘Project Registration’ you’ll be redirected to a new page wherein you’ll have to select the promoter type – Individual or Society/Company/Partnership firm/Trust/Limited liability partnership/Competent authority/HUF.
Step 4: Also, you’ll have to enter your email ID.
Step 5: Upon entering the email ID and the promoter type, you’ll receive an OTP and then click on next.
Step 6: Enter the required information.
Documents Required for RERA Gujarat Registration
Below are the set of documents required during the registration process:
- Registration certificate of the company.
- Promoter photograph.
- Project head photograph.
- Project completion certificate (previous project).
- Architect certificate (Form 1).
- NOC (Form-1A).
- Photograph (block/wing/building/floor).
- NOC (Form-1B).
- Engineer certificate (Form 2).
- CA certificate (Form 3).
- Balance sheet (for 3 years).
- Profit and loss statement (for 3 years).
- Directors’ report (for 3 years).
- Cash flow statement (for 3 years).
- Auditor report.
- Income tax return acknowledgement.
- PAN card copy.
- Encumbrance certificate.
- Commencement certificate.
- Approved building plan/plotting plan.
- Approved layout plan.
- Performa of sale agreement.
- Land document.
- Approved sect. Plan/infrastructure plan.
- Area development plan.
- Performa for allotment letter.
- Brochure of the current project.
- All NOCs from authorities.
- Declaration (Form B).
- Performa for sale deed.
- Project photo.
- Project specification.
- 7/12 document.
- Title clearance certificate.
- Title report.
- Brief information of your enterprise including its name, registered address, type of enterprise (societies/partnership/company/proprietorship, etc.).
- Particulars of registration (of proprietorship/partnership/company/society, etc.) including the memorandum of association, bye-laws, articles of association, etc.
- Name, contact details, address, and a photograph of the real estate agent, whether it is an individual and the name, contact details, address, and photographs of partners, directors, etc.
- PAN card copy.
- Address proof of the business copy.
RERA Gujarat Office Address
- Gujarat Real Estate Regulatory Authority 4th Floor, Sahyog Sankul, Sector-11, Gandhinagar-382010 Ph. No. (079) 232-58659 Email ID: [email protected]
- Gujarat Real Estate Appellate Tribunal Dr. Jivraj Mehta Bhavan, Block No – 8 , 2nd Floor, Gandhinagar. Contact No (079)-23255988
RERA Rules in Gujarat Download Link
To read the Gujarat RERA rules in Gujarati click on Rera Gujarat Rules.
To read the Gujarat RERA Appellate Tribunal rules in Gujarati, click on RERA Gujarat Appellate Tribunal rules .
To read the Gujarat RERA general rules in Gujarati, click on RERA Gujarat General Rules .