PMAY List 2021 – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021
PMAY List 2021 – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2021: Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna Is one of the Prestigious Government Housing Scheme In India So we today bring Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2020 for Nokriwale.in Readers.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is an initiative by the Government of India to provide every citizen with a house. Launched in the year 2015, the initiative was divided into two sections, that of urban and rural. The initiative aims to complete 2 crore houses by the year 2022 and has made quite a remarkable progress towards that result.
How to Check PMAY Urban List?
Divided into 2 segments, the procedure to check Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 list for urban beneficiaries is different from its rural counterpart. The steps to check the urban list is explained below.
Step 1 – To check if they are selected in the PMAY list 2020, applicants should visit the official website of PMAY.
Step 2 – After clicking on the option marked ‘Search Beneficiary’, they need to select the ‘Search by name’ option.
Step 3 – While applicants can search by entering their full name, they can also enter the first three letters and initiate the search.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Step 4 – Once the PMAY list with the name of beneficiaries and other details is generated, applicants should check it in detail.
How to Check PMAY Rural List?
Individuals can also check the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojna list for rural beneficiaries with the registration number. In the absence of this number, they can then opt for an alternative too.
- With registration number
- Every applicant for PMAY Rural receives a registration number when his/her application is accepted. The most convenient method of checking Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2019 new list by using this registration number is explained below.
- Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) to check the list of beneficiaries.
- Entered the registration number in the portal to access the list.
- Only beneficiaries who have their name on the PMAY list will have access to further details.
- In case an applicant does not have his/her name on the list of beneficiaries, they will be informed of the same.
- Without registration number
- In case an applicant does not have access to his/her registration number or has lost it, an alternate method of checking the list of beneficiaries can be opted for. Following the steps mentioned below an applicant can check the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2020 list.
- Start with visiting the official website of PMAY (Gramin).
- Instead of using the option to enter the registration number, opt for the ‘Advanced Search’ tab.
- Meticulously fill in the form displayed on the screen. Once all the details are filled, click on the ‘search’ option.
- Next, applicants who have their name on the PMAY list will have access to further details. Applicants who have not been selected as a beneficiary will be informed of the same.