Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online FormBy • Last Updated
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- The annual i.ine limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual i.ine limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority. Assistance Criteria
- Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Election credentials
- Applicant caste / sub-caste
- Example of i.ine
- Residence proof (electricity bill , license , bhadakarara , the election card)
- Passbook / Cancel Check
- Support of land holdings / documents / akarani sheets / right Roll / Chartered sheets (that are applicable)
- The construction of the building above the ground , it sahivali of a copy of a map showing the area of the ground states caturdisa (Talatis mantrisri).
- Applicant to approve the gram panchayat little help building Talati / Minister of City Talati / Circle inspector to certification
- Building leave letter
- Example of BPL
- Example of husband’s death (if widow is mandatory )
- There is no poverty housing plans that have received the order of allocation of land / building under preparation , allotment letter certified copy.
👉Apply Online: Click Here
👉Application Form: Click Here
Pandit Deendayal Awas Yojana Latest updates, news, happening and events about the Deen Dayal Jan Awas Yojna such as launch dates like start date and last date, application forms, information booklet, eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, payment procedure, registration procedure, flat and plots details and much more.
If you have all the above documents and click here to know how to fill the form
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose i.ine is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.