Aadhaar PVC card from mobile: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new service that enables you to order Aadhaar PVC cards for your entire family.
Aadhaar PVC card from mobile: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has launched a new service that enables you to order Aadhaar PVC cards for your entire family. UIDAI’s new service ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ facilitates the Aadhaar holder to get their Aadhaar details printed on PVC card by paying a nominal charge of Rs 50, Inclusive of GST & speed post charges, informed UIDAI in a tweet. Now you can get it printed on polyvinyl chloride (PVC) card and carry it in your wallet just like any other card.
“Loaded with the latest security features, your Aadhaar is now more durable, convenient to carry, instantly verifiable offline,” UIDAI tweet read.
UIDAI has launched the ‘Order Aadhaar Card’ service on its website. The payment can be made using online mode of payment, including credit card, debit card, net banking, and UPI. Moreover, one person can order Aadhaar PVC cards online for the whole family. “You can use any mobile number to receive OTP for authentication, regardless of the registered mobile number in your Aadhaar. So, one person can order Aadhaar PVC cards online for the whole family. Follow the link https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint to order now,” UIDAI said in a recent tweet.
Residents who do not have a registered mobile number can also order using a non-registered /alternate mobile number.
The status of the Aadhaar PVC card can be tracked on www.uidai.gov.in under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab.
Under the ‘My Aadhaar’ tab, click on ‘Check Aadhaar PVC card status’. On the new screen, you will be required to enter 28-digit SRN, 12-digit Aadhaar number and captcha code. The status will be reflected after clicking on ‘Check Status’.
SRN is a 28-digit Service Request Number which is generated after raising request for Aadhaar Card on the website.
Here is a stepwise guide to order a PVC Aadhaar card for the entire family
1. Visit https://residentpvc.uidai.gov.in/order-pvcreprint
2. Fill in your Aadhaar Number or Virtual Identification Number or EID to order Aadhaar card.
3. Aadhaar card comes with security features i.e. Digitally signed Secure QR code, Hologram, Ghost image, Guilloche pattern etc.
4. Click on ‘send OTP.’ You can order Aadhaar card using your registered mobile number or Alternate mobile number to receive OTP.
5. Aadhaar preview is available on use of registered mobile only. Preview of Aadhaar card details is not available for Non-registered mobile based Order.
6. Time-Based-One-Time-Password (TOTP) can also be used via m-Aadhaar Application.
7. After submitting the OTP, you will need to make the required payment and your PVC Aadhaar reprint will be ordered.