online attendance for students ssa gujarat : SSA Gujarat App www.ssagujarat.org : SSA Gujarat – Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan is a welfare program aimed at opening schools in places where schooling and educational facilities are not available. SSA wants to provide proper primary education and drive the students in a digital way.
On its part, the official website is designed to take the attendance of the students in the school. The portal also shows transparency towards goals and achievements. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan has been started by the Education Department of Gujarat. Online attendance is taken through the official portal i.e. www.ssagujarat.org. The student should register on the portal to report the school day or record attendance.
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Gujarat Online Hajri 2022 – Details
|Portal Name||SSA Gujarat Portal Online|
|Developed Portal||Gujarat State Government|
|Related Department||Council of Elementary Education, Department of Education, Gujarat|
|Profit||To promote education in the state of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Bringing change in the standard of education in the state|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Children of Gujarat State|
Time to register attendance in Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan Portal
Under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan in Gujarat, under the 86th Constitution of the Government of India, free education will be provided to children in Gujarat, and free education will be given to children of 6 to 14 years. Death is an initiative of the Council of Primary Education to provide education by the Education Department of the Gujarat Government. According to this, the children of 6 to 14 years of Gujarat have a fundamental right to get free education. In order to provide facilities to the children as well as to make the future of the children bright, this construction is being done in various schools in the state. Through this ssagujarat.org attendance portal, all the teachers of Gujarat i.e. state will have to submit their attendance from time to time.
- Online attendance of teachers can be filled only from Monday to Friday at 11:30 am.
- The attendance of second shift schools can be filled from Monday to Friday till 02:00.
- On Saturday, the attendance of all the school teachers will have to be filled by 12:30 pm.
Key Features Available on SSA Gujarat Portal
- School Monitoring App
- Home Education
- Teacher Attendance
- Attendance Of Students
- Student Report
- Attendance Marking Time
- Gis Mapping
- Ssa Gujarat Online Mark Entry
- Teacher Report
- Student Attendance
- E-Class (On Vande Gujarat Channel)
- Ssa Gujarat Teacher Profile
- Transport Facility
- Ssagujarat.Org Aadhar Wise
- Periodic Assessment Test
- Online Circular
- Teacher Training
- Ssa Gujarat Child Tracking System
- Unit Test Mark Entry
- Migration Monitoring System
- Teachers’ Attendance
Steps to use online attendance for students ssa gujarat
- For SSA Gujarat Online Attendance visit the official website www.ssagujarat.org.
- After going to the website, the person will see the column “Online Attendance System” on the home page.
- Click on the given option.
- On the next page, the person has to enter the username, password, and captcha code in his login ID for the Online Attendance System and click on login.
- After this, on the basis of the information given on the next page, you can easily mark your attendance.
- In this way, the process of using SSA Gujarat Online Attendance will be completed.
SSA Gujarat Mobile Application Download Steps
- To download the SSA Gujarat Attendance Mobile Application, the beneficiary citizen has to open the Google Play Store app present on his mobile phone.
- After opening the app, search by typing SSA Gujarat Attendance in the search section.
- Now the mobile application will open on the citizen’s mobile phone.
- To download the mobile application, the beneficiary citizen has to click on the install option.
- In this way, the SSA mobile application will be downloaded on the mobile phone of the citizen.
- With the help of this application, citizens can get the benefit from all types of services related to education.