Now if you want to check the details of your under the list of NFSA you can easily do that from the official website in this you will get to know every detail like when you purchase the ration from the dealer.
The Gujarat government has released the new list of the BPL/APL ration cardholder who is eligible for ration under the NFSA. If you are among them, then in this article we have shared the detailed information that how you can check the name on the list.Now it is so easy for all of you to check your name in the ration list from the official website of the food and civil supplies department. Below we have shared some steps through which you can easily check your NSFA eligibility and avail its benefits.
How to Check Gujarat Ration Card List 2020 on www.dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in ?
- First Of All Reach To The Official Website Of DCS DOF Gujarat – https://Dcs-Dof.Gujarat.Gov.In/
- In The Ration Card Section In Left Sidebar Open – “Area Wise Ration Card Details – NFSA” Link.
- You Will Be Redirected To A New Web Address – https://Dcs-Dof.Gujarat.Gov.In/Live-Info-Eng.Htm
- On This Page Choose – “Information Of PDS Supply Chain” Or “Statistical Data & Contact Information“.
- Tick Mark On The “Details Of Your Ration Card”.
- Input Bar Coded Ration Card No.
- Click On Search Button Or Print Button To Take Hard Copy Of It.
1st Step: Visit the official website of the department dcf gujarat
Initially, you all need to type the https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/ this is the official portal of the Department of food and Civil Supplies.
2nd step: Search the NFSA link
Once you visit the official portal now on the home page you need to search the NFSA tab which was available at the top of the menu bar. Click on it and select the Eligibility list of NFSA.
3rd step: Select the district
Now on the next page, you need to select the district where you belong from
4th step: Select the Taluka name
Once you clicked the district than on the next page you will see some town names for urban areas and block names for the rural areas, select the one where you lived in.
5th step: Select the Village name
On the next page, you need to select the name of the Your Village. And Click On Number Of Giving In List You Can Check Your BPL/APL List Also.
RRC North Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Assam Rifle Recruitment 2021 @assamrifles.gov.in
- Himatnagar Nagarpalika Recruitment for Fire Staff Posts 2021
- Rajkot Nagarik Sahakari Bank Ltd. (RNSB) Dhoraji Recruitment for Apprentice (Peon) (Branches) Post 2021
- BMC Call Letter out for Senior Clerk, Executive Engineer & Other Posts 2021