Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2021 | Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Notification PDF for Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination, 2021 through CS(P) Examination 2021
Total Post: 110
Post Name: Indian Forest service
- The candidate must hold a Bachelor’s degree with at least one of the subjects namely Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Fores
- try or in Engineering of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
- 21 – 32 years (as on 1st August, 2021)
- Candidates applying (excepting Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One Hundred only) either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit card.
- The Indian Forest Service Examination will consist of two successive stages (vide Appendix I Section-I below).
- Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (Objective type) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination; and
- Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination (Written and Interview) for the selection of candidates for the Indian Forest Service.
Job Location: India
Starting Date: 4/3/2021
Last date: 24/3/2021