How to Stop Flash Messages 2022 – Check Step by Step Guide on How to Stop Flash Messages in Vi, Idea, Vodafone, Airtel, Jio?By • Last Updated
How to Stop Flash Messages? Flash messages that appear on the mobile screen can be stopped and but How to stop VI Flash Messages? How to stop Flash Messages in Jio? Users who find it difficult to stop Flash Messages in Airtel, Idea, and in other networks can check the complete guide here. how to stop airtel live flash messages? All your queries on how to stop flash sms will be cleared on reading this article.
To disable these SIM Toolkit pop-up notifications or flash messages, you can use the SIM Toolkit or operator’s app on your phone. The usual process is to open SIM Toolkit, look for Flash service, and disable it altogether. Below, we’ve mentioned the individual steps to disable flash message popups for all major operators, including Jio, Airtel, Vodafone Idea, and BSNL.
- 0.1 Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Airtel
- 0.2 Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Reliance Jio
- 0.3 Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Vodafone Idea
- 0.4 Turn Off Flash Message Popups in BSNL
- 1 Wrapping Up
- 2 How to disable Flash Messages in Idea?
- 3 How to stop VI Flash Messages?
- 4 How to stop Flash Messages in Airtel?
- 5 How to stop Flash Messages in Jio?
- 6 How to Stop Flash Messages?
Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Airtel
- Open the app drawer and launch the app named Sim Toolkit or Airtel Services on your phone.
- Tap on Airtel Now!.
- Next, tap Start/ Stop and click on Stop.
- Hit OK to confirm.
Alternatively, you can SMS STOP ANOW to 58234 to stop SIM Toolkit popups on your Airtel number.
Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Reliance Jio
Turning off flash message pop-ups on Jio can be tricky. To start with, you can try uninstalling the My Jio app from your phone (Go to Settings > Apps > My Jio > Uninstall). If the problem persists, call customer care and ask them to disable the service from their end.
Turn Off Flash Message Popups in Vodafone Idea
For Vodafone Users:
- Open the SIM Toolkit app on your phone.
- Select FLASH!.
- Click on Activation.
- Now, tap Deactivate and press OK.
Alternatively, you can deactivate flash messages by sending SMS CAN FLASH to 199 (Postpaid) or CAN FLASH to 144 (Prepaid).
For Idea Users:
- Open the Idea Power app on your phone.
- Select Idea Flash.
- Click on Activation.
- Tap Deactivate and press OK.
Alternatively, you can SMS NO INFO to 1925, or you can dial *121*46# to stop flash messages on your Idea number.
Turn Off Flash Message Popups in BSNL
- Open the BSNL Mobile app on your phone.
- Click on BSNL Buzz Service.
- Next, click on Activation.
- Select Deactivate and tap OK to disable flash SMS on your BSNL SIM.
So this was all about how you can stop SIM toolkit popups or flash messages on Android on Airtel, Jio, BSNL, or Vodafone Idea number. Do let me know if the above steps worked for you. As an alternative, you can always call your operator’s customer care or contact them on Twitter for disabling flash message popups.
How to disable Flash Messages in Idea?
Users who like to disable flash messages in idea, can check the details here. How to disable flash messages in idea? Well Open the SIM toolkit app and click on flash SMS service. Now click on activation and then choose deactivate. You are done, click on Ok for confirmation.
How to stop VI Flash Messages?
If you are a VI network user, then check the information on how to stop vi flash messages here. It’s quite simple to stop flash messages in VI. Just open the SIM toolkit app and click on flash SMS service. Then you need to click on activation and then deactivate. Once done click on Ok.
- Hamraaz Web Login/Signup personal & Download Hamraaz App Payslip 2022 @ hamraazmp8 gov in login
- ITBP भर्ती 2022 – कांस्टेबल (पशु परिवहन) पदों पे भर्ती, १२ पास के लिए उतम तक
- GSEB Class 12th Repetar Exam Result 2022 @gseb.org
- Earn Money Online: Best App to Earn Money By Mobile 2022
- Task Mate: Best App to Earn Money from Home
How to stop Flash Messages in Airtel?
Airtel network users can also stop flash messages. The methods on How to stop flash screen messages in Airtel is given below. First open SIM toolkit app, Click on Flash SMS. Once you have dine then click on activation and deactivate. At last click on Ok.
How to stop Flash Messages in Jio?
In the case of Reliance Jio, the mechanism is complex. Unfortunately, you can not find SIM toolkit applications on Android phones with Jio SIMs to disable any services on your network. By contacting @JioCare customer service along with your mobile number, disable fullscreen pop-up overlay ads.
How to Stop Flash Messages?
Users can check the steps on how to stop flash screen messages here. The steps given below are the same for Idea, Airtel, BSNL. The only thing you need to deactivate is the name of the services.
- First, unlock your phone and go to the app drawer
- Then open SIM toolkit app
- Click on flash SMS service
- Tap on activation
- Then select deactivate
- Finally for confirmation click Ok