Gujarat University CCC Registration [email protected] : Gujarat University has Released the Notification and Application form of Gujarat University CCC Online Registration Exam 2021. Online Registration For CCC Examination for govt. employees of Gujarat.
Only Gujarat Government Employees who are eligible for this CCC/ CCC+ Exam can visit the official Website www.gujaratccc.co.in. After Online Apply For CCC submit a print copy to the University office as per the following Instructions. An applicant has to pay the fees of Rs. 200 for Theory & Practical both (or) Rs.100 for Theory only (or) Rs.100 for Practical only by online payment mode.
Gujarat University CCC Registration [email protected] Details
In all over Gujarat State, CCC Exam at various allotted examination centers. So, for those candidates who are curious to know about their Gujarat University CCC Exam Result so very soon they all will be able to view or download their Results from the official site of Gujarat University.
easier, you will just have to follow all the steps and instructions that are available here in this article. Also, you can share with us in the comments below in case you face any problem or difficulty in any possible thing.
Important and Useful Link :
How to Check Gujarat University CCC Exam Result 2021
Here, we did mention some steps with the help of which you can be able to check the Gujarat University CCC Exam Result. It will be possible for you to get all the important details about the process to check the exam results. The only thing that you will have to do is go through the following steps carefully. So that you can understand the things you will have to do to check whether you did clear the exam or not.
Let us now have a look at the steps that you should follow to get the exam results for Gujarat University CCC Exam.
- Name, Date of Birth, and Password
- Then Click on Submit Button
- Then your Gujarat University Exam Result is displayed on your computer screen.
- Now if you get past it to take a hard copy of it for future use.
Instructions / FAQ about Gujarat CCC Exam
We are sure that all of you will need to have each and every essential detail when we are talking about applying for the Gujarat CCC Exam. That is the main reason why we are going to provide you all the important instructions here. You will just have to make sure to read each and every point that we did mention below carefully. So that you will be able to have a more clear idea of what the Gujarat CCC Recruitment is all about.
- applicant’s mobile number as user name & the applicant has to choose their own password. An OTP will be sent on the mobile no which is to be entered to complete the registration process. All the communication by SMS will be sent to the candidate on this mobile number. Password should be without any special character
- Application fee to be paid online using debit cards, credit cards, or net banking. Registration fee paid is “Non-Refundable” and “Non-Transferable”. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- No hard copy of the registration form is to be sent to the university. The print out of your form is to be attested by your department head on page no 2. This print out along with a Xerox copy of your service certificate & photo ID is to be submitted at the time of examination. Original photo ID is to be produced at the time of examination for verification
- An applicant has to load his photo & signature at the time of filling out the form
- The application can be submitted for any exam Theory and practical both or only theory or only practical. An applicant who has passed in theory paper can appear for the practical exam only. Similarly, an applicant who has passed in practical examination previously can appear for theory examination only.
- The applicant is allowed to change the information filled in the application form except for their name & type of examination by submitting “Form Edit Request” through his respective login.
- In case you forget your password, it can be retrieved from the system by entering your login name & clicking “Forgot Password”
- The schedule for the examination as well as other important notifications will be informed by SMS on registered mobile no used at the time of registration. It will be displayed on the university website also. Candidates are requested to visit the university for regular updates
- Candidates are requested to appear for the exam, on the stipulated date & time. Candidates not appearing for the exam would be marked as “ABSENT”. No change in date or time of examination is permitted under any circumstances.