Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter 2021 Download : Gujarat Police Department is recruiting Constables in Armed and Unarmed Police in the state. The department will make the selection of candidates on basis of the written test and physical test. Aspirants who want to appear in the written exam for Constable posts in Gujarat Police can access the Gujarat Police Constable Hall Ticket from the official web portal.
Table of contents
An Advertisement with reference number LRB/202122/2 for the recruitment to the Police Constable in Armed and Unarmed forces has been released on the official website. Applications have been invited for filling up a total of 10459 posts. Applicants were able to fill up an online application form from 23 October to 09 November 2021.
Candidates who have applied for these posts and the application form was confirmed will get the Gujarat Police Admit Card 2021 from the official website. Candidates will be able to download it by using the application registration number and password.
Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card 2021 Exam Date Notice
|Department||Gujarat Police Department|
|Post Name||LRB Constable|
|Application Date||October 2021|
|Selection Method||Physical TestWritten Test|
|LRB Constable Exam date||3rd December 2021 to 29th January 2022|
|Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Status||Published|
- Augury is a new variant of microarchitectural attack that targets Apple’s silicon
- Damini Lightning Alert android App Download (2022)
- [Realesed] Gujarat GSEB SSC Result 2022 : Direct Link @https://www.gseb.org
A massive number of candidates have applied for the respective posts. The candidates are eagerly waiting for the schedule for the completion of the selection process. The dates for various phases of the selection process will be intimated on the official website of the OJAS Gujarat Police Department.
- First of all Gujarat Police will conduct a Physical Standard Test of all the candidates. The PST Date and time will be intimated on the official website through a notification.
- The candidates who will qualify in the Physical Standard Test will further appear in the written Exam.
- The Physical Efficiency Test marks depend on the performance of the candidate.
OJAS Gujarat Police Constable Examination Scheme – Paper Pattern
- There will be a composite paper.
- The written test will be a multiple-choice objective type.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions.
- The total marks of the question paper will be 100.
- The duration of the test will be 01:00 hour (60 minutes).
- There will also be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for every wrong answer.
- The medium of the test will be Gujarati Language only.
|Subject/Topic||No. of Questions/Marks|
|General Knowledge/Current Affair||50|
Gujarat Police Constable Call Letter Details – Instructions
The Gujarat State Police Constable Call Letter will have personal information and details like the candidate’s name, photograph, category, date of birth including examination venue and timings of the exam. Candidates must check that the details on admit card must be correct.In addition, the candidates are required to produce a valid photo identity card and Gujarat Police Constable Admit Card print at the entrance of the examination centre. Candidates without a hall ticket or a photo id card will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
step by step process How to download Lrd Call Letter 2021?