GSET LATEST 2021 NOTIFICATION RELASED
1. Cash payments (in-Phase) on the 21 of June of 2021. up to and including July 21, 2021
2. Online registration (Step (II) of 21 June, 2021. up to and including July 21, 2021
3. The final exam will take place on Sunday, December 26, 2021.
The date of the examination is provisional and is subject to change.
1. Please read the newsletter carefully before making payment and online application fee.
2. Incorrect pin entry, the name of the category of Caste/PWD/NCL), and the Graduate school, and is the subject of
3. During the test, it is the right of the items in the list ??? (to answer).
4. Candidates will be responsible for any inaccurate data in the on-line questionnaire, and
if the FO table (for the answer).
5. SEBC candidates will have to make sure that the NCL (Non-creamy layer) certificate that’s important.
6. Booking rules for the specified audit under the authority of the Government of Gujarat. Central Government OBC Certificate
we do not accept applications from candidates belonging to SEBC)
7. THE CANDIDATES HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT IT WAS THE PRINT OF THE APPLICATION FORM, INCLUDING PAYMENT OF THE APPLICATION FEE, ETC., ETC.
RECEIPTS OR OTHER DOCUMENTATION SHOULD NOT BE SENT TO THE GUJARATI OFFICE.,
IN THE PAST, BEFORE THEY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR THE GSET EXAMINATION.
8. In the case of an Applicant from the application of its’re a Recruitment Test, he / she is obliged to
in order to submit the following documents during the background check. Therefore, the
it is the applicant’s opinion, to bring all the documents listed above.
I. on-line application form
ii. A proof of the stamp duty payment
iii. Your Ticket to the exam hall
b. Photos (Photostat Copies of the following documents, with respect to the criteria of the category.
I do. A Master’s Degree and labels, for all the years / semesters.
ii. Caste Certificate (for SC / ST / SEBC / General-EWS).
iii. The last one, not cream layer certificate (for SEBC).
iv. A medical certificate of Physical or Visual defects are provided by the competent
agency (if applicable).
Brief report on the COVID-19 pandemic:
The candidates are advised to have the following items with them to the exam takes place:
(a) for A ticket at the venue, along with a Self-Declaration of Commitment of the website is being downloaded, GSET (to be pronounced
to print on A4-size paper is loaded), a duly completed.
(b) a Simple and transparent grip.
(c) in the Face, and hand mask (50 ml).
(d) the personal data provided clear, clean water in the bottle.
(d) the Sugar tablets/fruits (e.g. banana / apple/orange) in the event that the applicant is suffering from diabetes