GPSC Bharti 2021
GPSC Recruitment 2021 | Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Published Recruitment For State Tax Officer, Taluka Development Office & Mamlatdar & Others Post 2021 ,For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age Criteria, Selection Mode, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. Also must read the official advertisement in detail before applying.
The Highlights of GPSC Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC)|
|Post Name||State Tax Officer, Taluka Development Office & Mamlatdar & Others|
|Advt. No.||23/2021-22 to 30/2021-22|
|Type of Job||GPSC Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||13-10-2021|
|Registration Mode||Apply Online|
Total Post : 215
Post Name : Various Post
- State Tax Officer: 75 Posts
- Taluka Development Officer: 10 Posts
- Mamlatdar: 12 Posts
- Other Post : Read In Notification
Educational Qualification :
- Read Details in official Advertisement Below Useful Link.
Age Limit : Read Details in official Advertisement Below Useful Link.
Selection Process :
- Candidates will be selected based on competitive written exam & computer proficiency test.
★★ You Can Also Check ★★
Application Fee :
- Candidates of General category have to pay Rs. 100/- + applicable postal charges, while Candidates belonging to reserved categories and Economically Weaker Section of Unreserved category of Gujarat state and Ex. Serviceman and P.H. Candidates do not need to fees. While candidates of reserved category of other states have to pay prescribed application fee.
How to Apply GPSC Recruitment 2021 :
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website Below Important Link
Important Dates :
|GPSC Notification 2021||21 September 2021|
|Online Application Starts on||28 September 2021 (Started 01:00 PM)|
|Online Applications will end on||13 October 2021 (till 01:00 PM)|