e permit gujarat Apply Online | Documents, Eligibility and FeesBy • Last Updated
e permit gujarat Apply Online | Documents, Eligibility and Fees : As Gujarat is a dry state and bound with prohibition law, only liquor permit holders can buy/consume alcohol in Gujarat territory. Government has enabled online permit portal for visitors and tourist especially to make process faster and provide user convenience.
Gujarat – Obtain a Liquor Posession Permit
e permit gujarat Apply Online :
- Liquor consumption is illegal in Gujarat.
- Go to the online e-permit portal link
- Usually in the new screen please select “Tourist permit” Or “Visitor permit” option as appropriate
- Applicant will be taken to a new page for completing the online form as prompted in sessions (Basic details, Verify identity, Upload documents & Apply permit).
- Once the online filing is completed using the right button, user gets acknowledgement for the application made.
- Applicant shall follow the notification to print the e-permit.
- This e-permit is subject to physical verification of uploaded documents. A designated authority will sign and stamp the permit after physical verification of the uploaded documents. Please approach Permit shop (liquor) to get the authenticated.
Note: Grant or rejection of permission is sole discretion of authorities.
e-permit gujarat Required Documents :
- Application form.
- ID proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Residence proof (Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card / Driving Licence)
- Age proof
- Supporting document from statutory body
- Aadhar Card
- Notary attested Affidavit.
- Passport size photograph.
- Copy of Income tax.
- Contact number
Office Locations & Contacts :
Office of the Director, Narcotics and Excise,
“Nashabandhi Bhavan” Sector-10B, Behind Lokayukta Bhavan,
Opposite Sector-21 Police Station, Gandhinagar, Gujarat,
E-mail: [email protected]
For contact details : online link
In case of individual,
- Above the age of 21 years or as per state norms.
- Who is a citizen of India or a Person of Indian Origin (P.I.O.)
- a firm
- a company
- a society.
- The permit holder shall not use liquor except for the purpose mentioned.
- Liquor should be obtained from an authorised dealer or hotel.
- Charges are not same in all states of India.
- Please pay as per the department amendment. Authorities while applying will guide in brief.
- Valid for a year and need to be renewed annually by making required payment as required.
- If the permit is granted for lifetime, then renewal will be done as per requirement.
Sample Documents :
- Processing time varies from 3 days to 10 days.
Related Videos :
This video provide information about registration process and How to apply for Online Liquor Permit in Gujarat state for
1. Tourist 2. Visitor